Royal Cavachon Puppies
Purchasing Your Puppy
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (413) 893-9012 to set up a telephone interview.
- After hearing back from us, submit your completed Buyer's Agreement and non-refundable security deposit.
- The Monarchy reserves the right, upon determining that the prospective buyer may be unfit to take care of a puppy, to cancel this agreement at any time/up to the time of pick up. This would be in cases where it was observed or reported that the prospective owner is unstable or for other reasons, cannot prepare for and commit to the caretaking responsibilities. The purchase price along with the unrefundable deposit would be refunded under these unfortunate circumstances.
A $300.00 non-refundable security deposit will hold your Cavachon puppy.
Waiting lists will be kept in a first-come, first serve order for the expected litters.
Sending By Regular Mail:
Print, complete and mail the Buyer's Agreement (see below) and mail with a $300 non-refundable security deposit (check or money order) MADE PAYABLE TO: THE MONARCHY and mail to:
100 May Brook Road
Holland, MA 01521
Send non-refundable security deposit by PayPal using your credit card. All credit card payments are processed through Paypal, the highest rated secure on-line payment service. You are not required to have a Paypal account. Upon confirmation, we will invoice you for the balance. We are a verified Paypal Merchant. Paypal accepts Master Card, Visa, AMEX, Discover and e-check. Your Purchase Agreement, likewise, can be scanned as an attachment in an email to us.
Paying the Balance on Your Puppy
Cash, money orders and personal checks are welcome. You are also welcome to use your PayPal account or credit card to pay the balance on your Cavachon puppy if you wish. This method includes a 3% transaction fee.
What You Get With Your Puppy Purchase from The Monarchy:
- Two-year guarantee for debilitating genetic faults;
- Early Medicals: 1st immunization and thorough deworming treatments;
- Early Socialization including our Bio-sensor early neurological exercises as described on our Q & A page. - It is commonly held that puppies should not be released before they have reached 8 weeks of age. A good breeder will be concerned about the puppy's socialization, both with humans of all ages and with dogs, other puppies and other animals. It is likely that puppies released sooner than 8 weeks of age will have problems later on in their life relating to other dogs and animals. This period is thought to be critical in the puppy's development. We will expose our Cavachon puppies carefully (so as to not risk bringing in infectious diseases) to young children, older children, adults and other animals. Our Cavachon puppies will be happy, confident and well adjusted;
- Puppy Folder with health record detailing treatments given with dates and product names;
- First bag of high quality kibble for puppies;
- Scent cloth/toy for memory of mother dog and siblings, to put in your Cavachon puppy's crate;
- Puppy collar and leash;
- Breeder support for the life of your Cavachon puppy;
Phone - 413-893-9012 or 413-455-4374
Address - 100 Maybrook Road, Holland, MA, 01521